- Maheri, A & Bokah, A 2019, Plannable demand load in size optimisation of hybrid renewable energy systems. in Proceedings of the 2018 5th International Symposium on Environment-Friendly Energies and Applications, EFEA 2018., 8617048, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., 5th International Symposium on Environment-Friendly Energies and Applications, EFEA 2018, Rome, Italy, 24/09/18.
- Ekoh, S, Unsal, I & Maheri, A 2016, Optimal sizing of wind-PV-pumped hydro energy storage systems. in 4th International Symposium on Environment Friendly Energies and Applications (EFEA), 2016. IEEE Explore, pp. 1-6, 4th International Symposium on Environmental Friendly Energies and Applications, 14/09/16.
- Maheri, A, Unsal, I, Azimov, U & Stylianidis, N 2016, 'Incorporating end-user requirements in design of hybrid renewable energy systems', Journal of Thermal Engineering, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 780-785.
- Maheri, A 2016, 'Effect of dispatch strategy on the performance of hybrid wind-PV-battery-diesel-fuel cell systems', Journal of Thermal Engineering, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 820-825.
- Maheri, A 2014, 'A critical evaluation of deterministic methods in size optimisation of reliable and cost effective standalone Hybrid renewable energy systems', Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol. 130, pp. 159-174.
- Maheri, A 2014, 'Multi-objective design optimisation of standalone hybrid wind-PV-diesel systems under uncertainties', Renewable Energy, vol. 66, pp. 650-661.
- Kawash, F & Maheri, A 2013, 'Updated cost modeling of hybrid renewable energy system components' Paper presented at 1st International Conference on Engineering of Tarumanegara, Jakarta, Indonesia, 2/10/13 - 3/10/13
- Maheri, A, Bagali, R, Chilak, C, Scheller, F & Mustafa, AI 2012, Deterministic versus nondeterministic design of hybrid renewable energy systems. in 2nd International Symposium on Environment Friendly Energies and Applications, EFEA 2012., 6294064, pp. 212-217, 2nd International Symposium on Environment Friendly Energies and Applications, EFEA 2012, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, 25/06/12.